- First phase of Registrations (First Come First Served)
- We warn that registrations may sold out while you are filling out the form or even during the payment. The Organization declines any responsibility. Entries are guaranteed only to those that have received the proof of registration.
- If you intend to register for one of the following races, MIUT 115, MIUT 85 or MIUT 60, confirm that you have the necessary requirements to register. If it is not in compliance, the registration will be canceled and the registration fee will be refunded, except for the platform commission and the insurance amount (if contracted).
Documents to prepare for the Online Application:
- ID card / Passport
- Payment Card (Debit or Credit)
- ITRA ID mandatory for the races: MIUT 115, MIUT 85 and MIUT 60 (optional for the races MIUT 42 and MIUT 16)
The registration process
- Completion of the registration form with payment at the end.
- If the payment is successful, you will be presented on the screen a proof of registration and at the same time you will receive an email with the respective proof.
- In case of payment failure, a message will be displayed on the screen with the reason for the failure and in addition none of the information entered in the form will be recorded. Enrollment is only guaranteed for successful payments as described in the previous paragraph.
- Payments only by card (debit or credit).
- After being reigstered, the application will be "Pending to Validate" until the Medical Certificate is uploaded to your application, applicable only in the races MIUT 115, MIUT 85, MIUT 60 and MIUT 42. The deadline to upload the Medical Certificate is March 15, 2024. Pending entries will be marked with this symbol
To access the registration form click on the image of the race that you want to register for.
|Sold Out!||Sold Out!||Sold Out!||Sold Out!||Sold Out!|
If the race you want to register is sold out, you can register for a lottery draw. For more info click here